Monday, July 11, 2011

ANOTHER FINISH FOR JULY

I really enjoy crocheting, in particular blankets for family and friends, this one is for my friends first grand child due mid August, you will notice in my last couple of posts my finishes have been for my friends grand daughter. Casey and I have been friends for over 30 years and she was always wonderful and kind to my children, of course I know her son very well, I have known him since he was about 6, I have not met his wife and will probably not meet his baby girl so I am going to make several things and give them a big, one of parcel.

This is a close up of the pattern, it's very easy and quick, I have made several blankets using this pattern and I have also adapted it into triangles for males.

Have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kaylee
xx

2 comments:

  1. beautiful,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just a lovely thing to do Kaylee. They will have a lovely time when they get the parcel...

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...