Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TUESDAY TREASURES


This morning I would like to share with you my Japanese treasures, I have worked for a Japanese company for many years now and I have been given or purchased myself many Japanese treasures which adorn my lounge room. I particularly love this Chokin Art Plate.






















Thankyou Melody over at The House on the Side of the Hill for hosting Tuesday Treasures, pop on over and check out who else is sharing treasures today.


Cheers

Kaylee

xx

7 comments:

  1. they are beautiful Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wondeful collection Kaylee. Japanese artwork is just beautiful.I can see why your collection is a special treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous collection. I particularly love the beautiful figurines of Japanese ladies, so detailed and lovely. I clicked on each photo so I could really appreciate each item
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely collection Kaylee,I love the little Japanese Doll in her Kimono. Cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful your Japanese collection is , the doll is just sweet , everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning, I always find the japanese figurines are so elegant and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Japanese collectibles. Found you through Tuesday Treasures. Nice to meet you.
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...