Friday, May 18, 2012

MORE MATERIAL, SERIOUSLY...............



Yes I must confess I have been visiting the FAT QUARTER SHOP again online. These goodies arrived earlier this week. I have got so much material at home now I do not know where these are going to go, seriously but I just couldn't resist. Two weeks ago they had 40% off their shipping so a little indulgence was needed, I simply CANNOT pass up a bargain plus all these were in the sale section.


 I was lucky enough to get the fat quarter pack and the jelly roll in "Puttin on the Ritz, Blue"


Fat quarter pack in "Puttin on the Ritz, Grey"


Fat quarter pack in "Puttin on the Ritz, Pink"


I purchased a yard of each of these fabrics, I so love the red and black fabric.


These two packs are 40 of 5" x 5" squares that will come in very handy.



Happy Friday
Hugs
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous fabrics. I have never ordered much online and was wondering how you pay for it and how much the postage costs from the fat quarter shop. I have a very meagre stash and would love to expand it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Kaylee - you will be able to make some beautiful creations using those fabrics, do you have anything in mind?

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...