Monday, July 9, 2012

MELODY'S PENNY RUG




Some weeks back I started this Penny Rug "Home Sweet Home", a free BOM by Melody at The House on the Side of the Hill. This is my progress so far. I have really enjoyed doing this project, I need to add some embroidery stitching to some parts later on.  I just wanted to start and get all the main parts done first though.



I loved looking through my button stash and sewing them on this tree.


 Can you see the little bell on the school house ?




This is the last one I did on the weekend and I need to add some autumn leaves to the tree and also add two small patchwork quilts to the clothes line. Can you see the little owl up in the tree?



I noticed this morning that Melody has added part 6 on her BLOG so I am glad I am mostly up to date so far.

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Your penny rug is looking amazing. I'll get those miniature quilt fabrics to you tomorrow. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...