Monday, December 17, 2012

NEW CHRISTMAS DECORATION



I made one new addition to my Christmas decorations this year - "all hearts come home for Christmas". 



I decided to put up the small Christmas tree this year, the big one only fits into the media room and Rebecca decided she wanted to look at it every night this year, so the small one it is :-)


 Some photos of other Christmas decorations at my house for 2012.











I will be back tomorrow to share some of my Christmas cooking from the weekend.

Happy monday everyone.
Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Your new decoration is beautiful. Lovely seeing all your Christmas decorating. Some very cute jingley people there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely xmas decorating Kaylee,love your heart decoration,and thankyou so very much my parcel,it arrived today and i love the mug holder,what a wonderful win.xx

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...