Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DRESS A GIRL AROUND THE WORLD


I went into Spotlight Tuesday of last week to buy some fabric to make some girls dresses, I was excited to find a table full of their craft fabrics reduced to $4/mtr.  I bought enough of 3 different fabrics to make 2 dresses from each. I washed and ironed the fabric on Wednesday and on Thursday morning I cut out 9 dresses. When I get the chance to just sit and sew for a few hours they are ready to go. It's a very simple easy style so I should be able to sew them up fairly quickly. I am really excited about this project.


Some baby gifts for a gorgeous newborn baby boy, they are for my very good friends new little grand baby.


Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. some great buys there Kaylee and i love the baby gifts you made,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fabrics Kaylee, and the gifts you have made are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...