Monday, March 25, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING KATE, HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART.
My eledest daughter had a birthday yesterday, turning 25, oh my where have those years gone, I can remember so vividly holding her in my arms as a tiny baby. Kate is the most wonderful, thoughtful, supportive, gorgeous daughter I could have hoped for and I just "love her to the moon and back".
We have been lucky enough to have been at Kate's since Friday night celebrating this milestone with her for the whole weekend.





Have a great Monday everyone.
Cheers
Kaylee

4 comments:

  1. Feliz Aniversário,Kate!!!Que DEUS te ABENÇOE SEMPRE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Kate.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Kate. The pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Happy Birthday to you.xxx

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...