Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BACK AT IT AND SOME SEWING

                                                                         

I cut out LOTS of 6-1/2" squares, enough for two quilt tops.


Then I sewed them into 6 of these.


                                       

Then I made this quilt top, I just need to put a boarder on it and I will be sending it off to
Aussie Hero Quilts (and Laundry Bags).

                                               

My first quilt top for Aussie Hero Quilts, if you have some spare time and some material scraps Aussie Hero Quilts are looking for new members to help make quilts and laundry bags for our guys and gals serving overseas.  They will accept any scrappy quilt top or whole quilt you can make.

Cheers
Kaylee

5 comments:

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...