Monday, December 22, 2014

CHRISTMAS COOKING/BAKING


I did my Christmas cooking/baking yesterday, so this year I decided to make a fruit cake,
 


Some cheese logs, they are always a favourite.


Some rum balls without fruit
 

Some delicious rocky road,


Rum balls with fruit, this year I used the Rum liqueur in the Rum balls, ummm should be yummy


Some Christmas bark, I made this for the first time last year and it was a real hit,

 
 And of course some mushy peas, I had a quality control taste test and they are so yummy, yes there is a BIG pot full, I made up two packets of dried peas.

 
 
Cheers

Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylee,boy you sure have been busy,they all look so yummy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Fabulous baking! Merry Christmas Kaylee x

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...