Thursday, July 23, 2015

FABRIC, FABRIC AND MORE FABRIC

Only two more sleeps and I can open my Christmas in July pressies, so excited.
 
In the meantime I have some fabric photos to share, I purchased these fabrics last month from Spotlight, they had a HUGE fabric clearance and had most of their craft fabrics reduced and then take another 50% off the reduced price, I purchased all of these fabrics for $85.
These first two fabrics cost only $2/metre and they are great quality fabric, originally $19.99/metre, I purchased 5 metres of each.
 

All these remaining fabrics were $4 and $5/metre, I purchased a couple of metres of each.


I just love this bright happy fabric.



This is a backing fabric but sadly there was just under 2 metres left on the roll, it was $5/metre, so cheap, I would have loved to be able to have purchased several metres to use on the backs of the quilts I make for Aussie Hero Quilts.


This was a great find at $4/metre which I'll be using in a stitchery project I am currently doing.


Are you participating in the Christmas in July swap ? Oh, did I mention only two sleeps till opening the pressies, WOOHOO !!!

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...