Tuesday, September 29, 2015

FAT QUATER BIRTHDAY CLUB 2015


This year I participated in the Fat Quarter Birthday Club run by Cheryll .  My Birthday was last Tuesday, 22 September and I hadn't BLOGGED about it last week as I was the recipient of a very nasty stomach bug which is going around everywhere in Brisbane apparently.  We were out at dinner for my Birthday when it struck me, I spent most of the night in the restaurants toilets..... It wasn't pleasant and it was by far the worst Birthday ever.  It hit me soooo bad, I lost 3.3kgs in 2 days and I only came back to work Monday of this week.
 
In this photo of my gifts I am still waiting to receive 4 Birthday gifts, 3 have now arrived and I am now waiting to receive one.  I will do a post with everyone's gifts when I receive the last parcel......
 

Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Oh KAYLEE,you poor thing ,oh I hope you are much better now,sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaylee. How horrible! I hope you get a do over for your birthday xx

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...