Wednesday, January 13, 2016

SECRET SANTA CHRISTMAS SWAP 2015

If you're wondering why I didn't do a BLOG post of the items I sent to my recipient, I only remembered about taking photos when the parcel looked like this :
 

I was not going to open the parcel and undo the wrapping to take photos.  I asked my recipient Uta on Monday would she kindly send me the photos she had on her BLOG.  I can now post about the items I sent to Uta.


This is the hand made tree ornament I made. An English paper piecing Santa.



The large item I made for Uta is this embroidered red work and made into a mini quilt hanging.
I also sent Uta some Australiana themed Christmas cards, a Koala key ring, some Aussie buttons
and a Hatched and Patched Christmas pattern.


This is a close up pattern of the buttons.



Also I forgot to put the BLOG of my recipient Noemia from Portugal.   http://aartedostrapinhos.blogspot.com.au/

I really enjoyed this swap and hope to join this year also.

Cheers
Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful parcel you sent Kaylee....love your gorgeous smowman hanging x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely parcel you sent Kaylee, love the snowmen stitchery.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...