Wednesday, December 21, 2016

BAH HUMBUG SWAP - NO FUSS SWAPPERS

This is the Bah Humbug swap gift I received from Nor..


These are my gifts wrapped inside the gorgeous Fabric, I will leave the mug rug in my craft room to use as this is my first ever mug rug. I have used my Christmas mug several times.. Thank you so much Nor...


These are the gifts I sent to Anthea of Hibiscus Stitches.


I enjoyed the few swaps I did with the "No Fuss Swappers", they are very easy and enojoyable... The Christmas swap was no exception, the swap consisting of four items, being - A home made Christmas mug rug, a Christmas Mug, a Christmas fat 1/4 and a Christmas treat.  This was a very enoyable swap, thank you ladies....... Looking forward to some interesting swaps next year too.....

Cheers
Kaylee

1 comment:

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...