Tuesday, June 27, 2017

FIRST LINGERIE BAG

Well seems a whole month has passed since I last did a blog post. 


My first sewing project since my machine went in for a service in April.  This is my first go at a Lingerie Bag and I must say I'm rather thrilled with it.  I will make some more for gifts for sure,
a few the same pattern as this one and a few smaller ones with just knickers appliqued on the front.


I also made this cute little zippered bag, it is the ideal size to store phone charges and accessories for trips and will keep everything together.  I'm all for keeping things in bags, pouches etc rather than just thrown into a suitcase.  I can now use the same pattern making various sizes to carry other items for travelling. 


Cheers
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. They look great Kaylee, I must admit when we go away I do the same with zippered pouches, they are great for keeping things where they should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Kaylee,lovely finishes xx

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...