Wednesday, December 27, 2017

GIFTS FROM NEW YORK


Rebecca, our youngest daughter travelled to the US late November for 3 weeks and these are the lovely pressies she bought for me.  


This gorgeous maroon Kate Spade of New York bag, I love it.


A Christmas ornament from "The Big Apple" personalised with "Merry Christmas 2017", Rebecca said you could have anything written on it.


A key ring with "Kaylee" on it, how exciting, when Rebecca saw it she had to buy it for me.


 We looked after Rebecca's fur babies, Kendrick and Nala while she was away.  When Rebecca came to our place last Saturday I put a message around their necks to welcome their Mumma home.        This is Nala.


This is Kendrick


Rebecca with Kendrick and Nala, they were all excited to be reunited.


Hugs
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful gifts from your daughter Kaylee, I bet the fur babies were happy to have their Mum back.

    ReplyDelete

80TH BIRTHDAY and FIRST GRANDCHILD

Another "0" Birthday in our family for 2018, My Mum turned 80 on Monday 10th December, 2018. We celebrated with a Birthday lunch ...